Free Magic Moonlight Images For You! Click Here!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pay it Forward!


I was the Second commenter on  KIDS NAPPING? I'M SCRAPPING!  http://jessicarodarte.blogspot.com/ about this fabulous idea: Pay it Forward
To play Pay it Forward with me, you must be one of the first three commenters on this post, and I will send you a little handmade Gift  within 3 Weeks. Then you, must do the same. That is, you will post this PIF Picture on your blog and promise to send some handmade gifs to 3 others , I think is a Great Idea, Like a Mini Giveaway, Come On and Join me! 

3 comments:

Desires of the Heart said...

Hi Blanca, This is a cute idea, so I'm in. But I must ask, I thought from reading some of the other blogs, It was 3 months instead of 3 weeks? I know that would be less stressful for me, anyway. Hope you're having a great day! Lind

Angela Harris said...

Hey there Blanca!

I'm so excited you won those pink Trim tags too! Nowyou can hoave a set like you will see in the Somerset magazine.
Can you please E-mail me with your address so I can send these out to you? YourAngil.Hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Blanca,
Do you still need a participant for you PIF? I would LOVE to be ther third!!! Please let me know :) my email address is: saraglez1@yahoo.com
Thank you!